TPAC is located at the University of Tasmania in Hobart (Australia). It provides eResearch services to various educational and research groups locally and nationally.
TPAC supports Australian researchers and students by providing:
- Cloud Computing and Virtualisation.
- High Performance Computing.
- High capacity Peta-scale storage.
- Research Consultancy.
- Assistance with Computational Tools & Techniques.
- Educational, Outreach & Training in eResearch.
Some of the current users and partners of TPAC services include:
The University of Tasmania, CSIRO Marine & Atmospheric Research, the Australian Government Antarctic Division, Antarctic Climate & Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC), Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre, and the Australian Maritime College.